Every time, when you are going to rotate your graphical object in PowerPoint presentation, the text content within this graphical object will rotate automatically with them. If you do the same with flipped object the situation will be a bit different. When you reverse the text content along with your graphical objects, they will not be flipped automatically. In order to reverse the text content along with the graphical object which contains it, you will have to do the following:
1. Start with choosing your graphical object and then right click it for starting the reversion process.
2. Press “Format Shape”.
3. Refer to the pane “Format Shape” under the group “Share Options” and press “Effects”.
4. Just under “3D Rotation” in the boxes “Rotation” you have to enter “180”.
There are several notes you should pay your attention:
• When you rotate graphical object, this may affect the fill color of your graphical object. In order to get the fill color adjusted you will need the pane “Format Shape” on the tab “Fill and Line”.
• Every time, when you press on your graphical object in order to edit the text content, it will automatically get reverted to its appearance of origin just the time you do the editing. This reversed look will be again reapplied once the editing is complete. You will need to click outside.
• It is possible to modify the position of your text box and the text content as well by rotating/flipping the text.